Ditulis oleh : Kayla Purnama Azzahra | Pada Friday, August 10, 2012 0 comments
Pipeline Engineer (PJC) - Jakarta
- To prepare and present technical dossiers relating to pipeline engineering, in order to assist the engineering manager in co-coordinating the development of a specific Project.
- Review and approval of design engineering documents and drawings produced by EPSC Contractors as part of ongoing development projects.
- Review and approval of construction procedures developed by EPSC Contractors.
- Ensure all EPSC Contractors pipeline engineering and related documentation is produced in a timely fashion and in accordance with the project Contract.
- Provide assistance with inspection issues on and ongoing basis for existing Total East Kalimantan pipelines network.
- Education: Bachelor degree from any engineering background
- Experience: Having minimum 5 years experience in related field, especially in oil and gas industry.
- Skills: Fluent Written and spoken English.
Should you interested please apply at link below.